Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dear Santa, I've been naughty...




I knew something was up. Maggie had been outside far too long as was far too quiet. That's when I heard the wimper. I went to the door and there she was standing outside the doggie door (she hates to use it so she usually wants us to let her in). She had something in her mouth from ear to ear. I couldn't tell what is was until she came into the house. As soon as I let her in she ran over to her toy basket to hide it. It was a sub roll. It was in the trash bag I had set outside the back door. She had been naughty and was now trying to hide it. So I ran to get my camera...laughing all the way...to snap a pic before she swallowed the thing hole. I need proof to show Santa how naughty she has been.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails