Thursday, December 27, 2007

Four years ago today...


Four years ago today, Travis and I walked down the aisle. We have had a great four years together and I can say that I love him more today than I did when I married him. He is an amazing husband...incredibly supportive and understanding. He is amazing. Everyone told us that we would regret getting married so close to Christmas. But we were blind in love and could never imagine regretting our wedding date. Well...everyone was right. It's tough for us to find the time or the money to go all out and celebrate. Besides, it seems that during this time of year either one or both of us end up sick. I had bronchitis on my wedding day and here I am four years later sick again. So today we are going to celebrate at home with take-out and a movie. But that sounds great to me...all I need is my hubbie to be happy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails