Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Christmas!





Tonight Travis and I celebrated our Christmas together since we will be leaving town. Travis brought me some flowers which was unexpected and very sweet. We grilled some steaks and had a nice dinner. The dogs had a nice meal as well they ate some wet dog food for once and loved it! The also each got a chew bone in their stockings. Maggie was so excited to open presents...she dove right in. Tucker was much more laid back about the whole thing. He got a toy fish and bobber. She got a guitar and a reindeer. Her favorite was the guitar...it plays a Christmas song when she pushes it. He liked the reindeer best I think. Travis got some shirts, shoes, automatic tie rack :), office desk calendar, and Wii stuff. He liked the Wii stuff the best of course. I got Adobe Photoshop (yay!), a Tyler candle, some really cool bath stuff, a Wii cooking game, and some make-up brushes. Of course my favorite is the Adobe program...I can't wait to start using it! What a nice Christmas we had together! We will head to Batesville tomorrow to do Christmas there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails