Thursday, February 19, 2009

I hate field trips...


Today we had our first field trip of the year. We went to CiCi's Pizza and to see a local performance of "High School Musical". I hate field trips...they are soooo stressful from a teacher's point of view. Dealing with 21 WILD, EXCITED first graders in restaurants or theatres is just not fun. And we go as a grade level so there aren't just 21 first graders, there are 150 of them! Bus rides, complaining kids, bathroom breaks, etc....just not my idea of fun. But anyway, here is picture of all the brave first grade teachers. I love these girls...there is no one better to work with! :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

From another teacher I completely understand field trips. We have already had 2 this year and the last one scheduled is the one thing I am not upset I will miss on maternity leave in May. :)

Creekmore's said...

But you looked so happy today. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails