Tuesday, February 24, 2009

22 Weeks


I've finished my 5th month and am now moving into my 6th!!! A Spaghetti Squash-that's how big Essie Claire is this week. She weighs a whopping 1 pound this week!!!! I've definitely felt her move around and kick alot more the past few days. I've only felt it really low in my belly so far. But the other night I was laying on my side and she kicked me so hard I jumped and gasped. She continued on for several minutes like that. Travis is so jealous...he can't wait to feel it too! As far as the pregnancy goes I have felt better this week than I have in a long time and have finally gotten some energy and appetite! As of my last appointment I had lost almost 20 pounds and am still wearing regular clothes. But my appetite is finally coming around-I've even had a few minor cravings. Right now...sweet tea. Travis is bringing home McAlisters to help solve that tonight! :) I'm also filling out my regular clothes a little too much and am going to have to transition into some maternity stuff soon. We're going to stop by Little Rock this weekend so I can pick up a few things.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails