Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Girlie Girl









Check out our new girlie girl finds. I bought these precious shoes from a lady on etsy...seriously, how cute are they??? I also got this little rosette bow that Tucker was so gracious to model (it made him feel pretty). At Target tonight we found this woven rug. It's light blue flowery fabric and pink chenille braided...love it! We also stopped by and added her name to two waiting lists for daycares. It was sooooo surreal to write her name on the registration form!

2 comments:

Michaels babydoll said...

congrats!! I was following your blog for a while but for the last 3 months have not been able to access any blogs not even my own.
I am so happy for you.....

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Those look like "Julie" shoes to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails