Saturday, February 14, 2009

busy busy busy

We have had a busy day! I feel like I've accomplished more today than I have in several weeks! We started by sleeping in (ahhh, yes). Then headed off to a fabric store in search of our nursery fabrics. I was all ready to pick them out and order today. We spent a long while in the store and only found one fabric we liked. Even though they had a room full of sample books, the lady couldn't find anything we liked and kept trying to get us to change our mind. Needless to say I left utterly exhausted and disappointed and in tears. I was very discouraged. Travis convinced me to look at Hancocks where we found three fabrics that we liked. We got a few samples and my confidence was renewed.

We decided to stop at a little boutique to look for a diaper bag (my birthday gift from Travis) and we found this diaper bag. LOVE IT! We also realized that they do custom bedding and can order fabrics. We found a fabric that I LOVED-it was perfect. The only porblem is that it could possibly be discontinued...we'll find out Monday. So, fingers crossed it's still available! Also check out this diaper bag my parents bought me for my birthday...soo cute with Essie's name on it!


After that we stopped by Hobby Lobby where I found these boxes. I plan to put them on the changing table filled with diapers and other essentials. We managed to get them on 1/2 off even though the checker said to be considered "decorative boxes" they needed lids. Whatever.

After lunch we stopped at a consignment store on our way home and found this bathing suit. Oh my goodness is it cute! She'll be able to wear it next summer in Nana & Pa's pool!

Once we got home we watched Wall-E (very cute movie!) and cleaned house! Doesn't sound much like a romantic Valentine's Day but it was a great day none the less! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails