Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yeah...we should have just pulled over!



We should have just pulled over. But we didn't. Okay...here's the story. We were on our way home from Batesville this afternoon. We were about 20 minutes from Jonesboro and Tucker started to freak out. He was shaking & whining like crazy. That was very unlike him so I pulled him up into the front seat with me in order to calm him down. I set him in my lap and tried to pet him. He continued to act wierd. So Travis and I were trying to figure out what was wrong. Was he just nervous? Did he have to go poo? What could it be? So we talked and kept driving. All the while Tucker is shaking and whining. We were about 7 minutes from home when Tucker answered all our questions. He moaned and then he...released. He peed for like 3 minutes straight all over me. I couldn't do anything! If I moved him, it would get all over the seats so I just sat there...letting him soak me. Travis was laughing so hard he could barely stay on the road. I was laughing because Tucker kept making these relief moans all the while he was peeing. (typical boy) So once he was empty, he flashed me a sympathy look, climbed into the floorboard, and fell fast asleep. Here's is what should have told us what was wrong. This didn't cross our minds until after Tucker had soaked me. Before we left Batesville today, my folks were emptying out their swimming pool. Tucker couldn't resist playing with the siphon hose...we swallowed half the pool i think. That half of the pool ended up in my lap 5 miles outside Jonesboro today. :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

what mom's won't do for their babies :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails