Thursday, October 2, 2008

I know...it's an illness.



I'll be the first to admit it...I am addicted to shopping for baby clothes. I love looking at them and occasionally buying them (only if they are marked waaay down.) I came across these onesies on gap.com awhile back and I just loved them (especially since they are unisex). So I ran into the gap at the mall ( I never go in there otherwise) to see if they had them. They did and they were on clearance! I just HAD to get them. Then I saw this adorable crochet top bubble outfit. It was also marked down like 75% so I HAD to get it as well. The crazy thing is, when I checked back at gap.com to empty my shopping cart, not only were the apple onesies in there...but so was the crochet outfit! I had no idea I had put it in there!!! I guess I'm just that predictable.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm addicted to gap now. And don't worry too much about the prices really - I just bought a warmest coat for $28 (reg $49) and I will sell it next year on ebay for probably close to that. If you have questions about it all, just ask me! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails