Saturday, September 20, 2008

These are a few of my Halloween things...

I have NEVER really decorated for Halloween. Our old house wasn't big enough. We pretty much only decorated our front porch. So I was super pumped about decorating this year! I've made several things...

I saw a wreath like this one at Pier 1. I made my own out of black & orange boas that were 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby. Then I bought some 1/2 price ribbon and styrofoam wreath forms. It ended up costing about $12 per wreath!



I got this candle holder & candle at Hobby Lobby 1/2 off a while back. The plates are from cracker barrell. I just added some candy corn. It sits on our breakfast table.



I bought these tiny jacks at Target. I thought they would look cute on candle holders. They even light up! They're on our dining table.



I bought these spiders at Pier 1 and hung them with orange ribbon from our front porch lights.



We found these headless bodies at Target and had to get them! We put some old jacks on top and they'll sit on our porch. We're still working on our porch...I'll post completed pictures later.

This is just a jack I got at Target...he's sitting on a base of fake fall flowers that I made last year. I have one in each corner of our porch.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails