Monday, September 8, 2008

Doctor Follow-up

Today was supposed to be my first ultrasound. After the miscarriage the nurse advised that we go ahead and keep the appointment for an annual checkup and to talk to the doctor. So we went. I really, really, really like Dr. Hong! He was very informative and gave us much hope for a full term pregnancy! He wants me to come in next week for some bloodwork to check out my hormone levels to check to see if I have enough hormone to carry a pregnancy. He also gave me a sheet to track my temperature to determine when I am ovulating. He gave us the go ahead to start trying again as soon as we are ready! So we could possibly be preggo by the end of this month! His recommendation: get busy, busy, busy! That's the best doctor's orders I've ever been given! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails