Tuesday, September 2, 2008

broken

I feel like I have been doing well with this whole miscarriage thing. That was until I recieved an email from babycenter this afternoon that read "your baby is 6 weeks today!". My heart broke. There across the page was the hurtful truth that I have been pushing into the back of my mind. I had deleted most of the baby stuff for now...but I guess I forgot that one. It's amazing how something so insignificant can bring forth so many emotions...but emotions I need to feel none the less. I feel like I was given a wonderful gift...something I wanted for my whole life. I was allowed to enjoy it for only a few days and then it was just taken away. I know we can try again...I know it'll get better...but for today I am broken.

2 comments:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

I Love you and I had the Best Day with you and Travis! I hope you know I'm always here even though I don't act like I'm all there! HAha! Call me and we will spend the day bugging Travis again!

Amy Barrett said...

I hate hearing you are broken. YOu always seem so happy and funny, it breaks my heart to know you are feeling down. I will be keeping you in my prayers~

Related Posts with Thumbnails