Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Fun

I am loving summer this year.  It seems the past few years we haven't gotten to just enjoy summer.  Essie goes to daycare 3 days a week and stays with me the other two.  On those days we go to swim lessons, dance, eat lunch together, etc.  The days she goes to daycare I clean, run errands, blog, and well honestly sometimes nap or just sit still and watch non-Disney related T.V!

 Today Essie was at school so I wanted to tackle her closet...it's gotten out of control lately. So I cleaned it out.  Her room has been in need of a re-do for awhile so I'm slowly trying to get it reorganized.  She got alot a ton of dress-up clothes for her birthday so I made a little dress-up area for her. 








This evening my friend Brittany and I went to a local paint bar for a Christmas in July celebration.  We've been wanting to do one of these for so long and fell in love with these cute Rockin' Reindeer.  It was a blast and I know that we will be doing this again very soon! 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails