Sunday, November 21, 2010

brad paisley, pine bluff, turkeys, and baby cooper

It feels like it's been forever since I last updated on here.  We had a majorly eventful weekend! We left out early on Friday for little rock.  Travis and I were going to use his birthday gift of tickets to brad paisley while Essie stayed with her aunt tanya.


The concert was amazing.  It was Justin Moore (a local boy!), Darius Rucker, and Brad Paisley.  They all 3 did an amazing job!








Saturday morning we went down to the RiverMarket to eat breakfast and then we went over to library to see The Kinders.  We saw them awhile back and Essie loved them!






Then we headed down to PineBluff to stay a night with Travis' parents.  All day I sat anxiously by the phone waiting on a call from Sarah...she went into the hospital Friday night so they could induce her labor.  Essie is so spoiled her peepaw and daddy put her in the swing inside the house and swung her back and forth!



Finally around 8 that night I got a text with a pic of sweet baby cooper!!!

This morning we all went to church and then after lunch we headed home. 







Once we got home we ran over to the hospital to see Baby Cooper and his mommy and daddy...oh is just perfect! Made me ache to hold a newbie like that! Essie wasn't as thrilled with him though.  I didn't get any pics of him today but I will next time we see them!

And then we came home so I could bake 2 dozen turkey cookies for a coworker.  She is taking them to her sons' thanksgiving parties! I love them...I thought they really turned out cute!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails