- You weigh 9 pounds, 4 oz...and are wearing 0-3 months clothes and size 1 diapers.
- You eat 3-4 oz every 3 hours during the day.
- You sleep pretty good. You will go down to bed for good around 11-midnight and usually sleep until 4 or 6. You usually get a 5-6 hour stretch but sometimes still get up ever 3-4 hours. During the day you take short little cat naps for the most part.
- You LOVE for momma to hold you more than anything. You are for sure a momma's girl.
- You smile in your sleep and have given us several smiles when awake but it's pretty rare.
- You appear to be very serious most of the time and look as if you are deep in thought.
- You are pretty enamored with your big sister and she is with you.
- You always, always, always keep you hands beside your head...as you did in all your ultrasounds.
- You are LOOOOOVED so much and have completely changed our world!
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Lottie girl...you are ONE month old! How is it even possible? Here is what you are up to these days: