Thursday, May 8, 2008

The walls are moving in on us!







Here's a post dedicated to my friend Julie. She recently asked if we had stuff everywhere for our new house and here are a few pictures of our living room in our tiny apartment to prove that yes, yes we do. We currently have box after box of lights for the new house. Since I'm still home sick with the flu...for the second day...she knew I was at home bored..she called and we had the best conversation. I love her so much...she's truly been one of my best friends since like kindergarten. She always keeps me laughing...her stories are truly like no other. She is quite possibly the funniest person I know. I miss being around her so much! Here are a few pics of us from high school...graduation and prom. Yes, she was my prom date. The best date I could've ever had! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails