Saturday, April 19, 2008

Man's work Part 2




We worked our patooties off today. We put in a very loooong 10 hour day! We started the day off by loading up and then taking back the leftover wood from our framing ($200 worth!!!). Then we went and picked up half of our bamboo flooring. Travis unloaded it...the boxes were too heavy for me to lift. While he unloaded it box by box I picked up all the scrap boards and burned them. Then he began hanging drywall in the garage. I began picking up all the scrap pieces of shingles. I worked for several hours do just that...I was determined to get them all! I did get them all. I filled up the entire bed of Travis' truck. By the end of the day I was covered in mud...head to toe. My shoes were ruined...so the good news today was that now I get to buy a new pair of tennis shoes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails