Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our Thanksgiving!




We had an insanely busy Thanksgiving. We got to Batesville Wednesday night and visited for awhile with my parents. Then Thursday we had the traditional Thanksgiving meal. That night me, Travis, mom, and Tammy went to play Bingo. We had a blast! I won $100 and mom won $20. I also ran into my best friend from high school Linda Le. We had such a nice visit. It had been almost eight years since we actually visited with each other. I've missed her so much! Friday morning we got up before 4:00 am to do Black Friday shopping (which is totally against all that I believe in). But we ended up having a great time. We got home around 10:00 that morning insanely exhausted. After a short nap we headed to Little Rock to visit with Travis' family. We went shopping down there some more and had a nice meal with his parents, sister, brother, niece & nephew. We had planned to head home Saturday afternoon but time slipped by so we ended up staying that night as well. Besides, the kiddos wanted to play Wii some more before they had to leave. So we headed home today. We had planned for a nice relaxing evening. However, when we got home we had a message from some guy wanting to tour our house. So we had to rush around get the house in "showing" condition. We've cleaned out the closets, cabinets, pantry, etc. We're still not through so I've got to get busy. So hopefully we'll have a successful house showing tomorrow! Here are a few pics of our busy Thanksgiving break!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails