Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My "day off"




Well...I had hoped to have a lazy day for my day off-play some Wii, relax, watch some t.v. However, that's not exactly how it's been. I got up, ran to the bank to deposit what was left of our yard sale money (some ones & $41.00 in change to be exact). Then I had to go to my least favorite place in the world...the DMV to get my tags renewed. Got there, take a number, and have a seat please. 25 minutes later 103...Oh! That's me! Go to the window-got all my stuff ready. The assessor's office was supposed to fax over my receipt this morning and of course it's not there. Call the assessor's office AGAIN. Wait another 10 minutes. Finally the fax arrives and I'm out the door. Then off to Old Navy to exchange a shirt. Then I met Travis at Tropical Smoothie for lunch-YUM! Back home to clean and pack us for our Thanksgiving traveling. So I have been putting away mountains of laundry, packing, and cleaning for the last few hours. I'm taking a break now so hopefully I can finish up and play a game or two of Wii before Travis gets home and we hit the road! Love that Wii! :) Here's a picture of Tucker helping me fold laundry and pack!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails