- You weigh around 15 pounds...still wear 3-6 or 6-9 mos size clothes and size 2 diapers.
- You are crazy mobile and love to pull up everything!!!
- You are starting to get hair...mainly in the back.
- You are obsessed with other people's hair...you constantly pull and tug on it!
- You FINALLY have a bottom tooth break through the skin...the other is just about to.
- You just got over a horrible round of RSV...pitifulness.
- You still are teeny tiny and eat 6 oz every 4 hours. You eat baby food for lunch and dinner too. You LOVE yogurt and Cheerios.
- You idolize your big sister and try to do everything she does.
- You love to dance and "sing".
- You can say "momma" but it sounds like "mymommom", "dada", "papa" and "hi/bye". You are a professional waver.
- You have started to walk behind a push toy.
- You hate socks and shoes.
Monday, January 25, 2016
Lottie girl...you are EIGHT months old! How is that even possible?!