- You still can wear 0-3 months clothes but we are moving to 3-6 mos for length. You just moved to size 2 diapers and your feet are still too small for most shoes.
- You weigh just under 14 pounds.
- You have started eating baby food...you LOVE it. Your favorites are squash, green beans, and pears. You do NOT like peas.
- You have started sitting up on your own and can roll/scoot across the floor to get where you want.
- You are obsessed with chewing...your fingers are always in your mouth.
- Your sister is your favorite person.
- You laugh and smile all the time.
- You want to be talked to or held all day long.
- You are so social.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Lottie Ann House! You are FIVE MONTHS already! Here is what you are up to: