Tuesday, December 30, 2014

20 weeks

Well we hit the halfway mark with Charlotte "Lottie"! 



  • Maternity clothes? I've pretty much moved to maternity pants for the most part...I was tired of the unbutton & tuck or rubber band trick
  • Stretch marks? ha. Just Essie's leftovers!
  • Sleep: Decent...I've been staying up later and sleeping in since we are on break still.  I have a hard time finding a comfortable position and I wake up often to change positions. 
  • Best moment this week: Lot's more movement and its getting stronger
  • Movement: Yep. 
  • Food cravings: nothing really...
  • Gender: Girl!
  • What I miss: having "normal" sinuses, not having to eat all the dang time, my energy,
  • What I am looking forward to: relaxing the rest of break 
  • Biggest complaint: sinuses (headaches, drainage, dizziness), hormones, lack of energy
  • Milestones: more movement!


  • Essie and I have matching shirts and were taking pictures on Christmas when she thought it would be funny to stuff a pillow and take her own pregnancy picture too!



    No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails