How in the world are you 9 months old? You are so much fun right now and we are soaking up every bit of you that we can!
Here is what's up with you at 9 months!
- You weigh around 16 pounds, wear size 2 diapers, size 2 shoes, and size 6 months clothes....still a tiny thing!
- You have learned to sign "more" and "all done".
- You have learned to clap and it makes you so happy to do it.
- You can stand on your own and you love to crawl, pull up, and cruise.
- You say "mama, dada, tut-tut (tucker), hi, bye, papa and ball".
- You blow kisses and it's the best.thing.ever.
- You love to eat crackers and noodles.
- You love lemons but make the funniest faces all the time.
- Your favorite thing is to have us tip you backwards and you try to do it all on your own.
- You make us so happy and we cannot believe you will be 1 in just a few months!