We had Lottie's 3 Month pictures in August...we took them at 7 in the morning at Hendrix...it was beautiful and we LOVE how they turned out!
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Lottie girl...you are 4 MONTHS old! These past four months have flown by! You are quickly developing your sweet, spunky personality and have just changed our lives. Here's what is going on with you now:
- You weigh 13 poundsish...still a tiny little thing!
- You eat about 5 oz every 3 hours and sleep from 8:30 or 9:00 at night til 6:00 am. You are a fabulous sleeper!
- You chew on your hands constantly and drool on everything.
- You love to watch the dogs and have recently become fascinated with them.
- You can still wear size 0-3 months clothes and size 1 diapers.
- You have the absolute tiniest feet ever.
- Your sister is your biggest fan and vice versa.
- You still love your swaddler and white noise to sleep.
- You are super strong and can roll like crazy. You want to sit up all the time but aren't quite ready yet.
- You love to pull daddy's beard.