Friday, July 8, 2011

24 MONTHS...TWO YEARS OLD!

Essie Claire HOW did this happen? I swear I was just planning your FIRST birthday...how can I be planning your second already? Here is what is up in your TWO year old world right now!
  • You are full of personality! You make us laugh so hard every single day. You say the funnies things and I cannot get enough of you.
  • You are all about Princesses right now. You play with princess dolls, watch princess movies, wear princess clothes, and sing princess songs! We recently bought you the Tangled soundtrack that you demand we listen to in the car. You sing at the top of your lungs and we love it!
  • You also are full of two year old tantrums. If you get mad you lick (bite), throw things, and lay in the floor. You can go from sweet and lovable to full tantrum in no time flat!
  • You are beginning to have an opinion on what you wear, what you eat, where you go, etc.
  • You can count to 11 but always leave out #8.
  • You can tell your age but sometimes you fib and say you are 4 or 5.
  • You love to have your fingernails/toenails painted!
  • You can say your whole name. Essie Claire HouSH.
  • I love to hear you say "waffle".
  • You love to eat "nunnies" from McDonalds. You eat them so fast I have to stick them into the vents of the car to cool them quickly.
  • I have NO idea what you weigh or how tall you are. You have your 2 year old checkup on Monday so I will update then!
  • You are the light of our lives and we cannot get enough of your wittiness! We love you soooo much!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails