Thursday, December 17, 2009

party day

Well tomorrow is the last day before Christmas break...Hallelujah! I am so excited to get to spend some time at home with this little cutie! She looked adorable in these striped tights but promptly pooed right through them minutes after these pics were taken. No problem though...I had some lime green baby legs to replace them!







Today was party day at school. I read "The Night Before Christmas". The kiddos exchanged secret Santa gifts (handmade cards). I gave them all a chapter book (a BIG deal to first graders) that was about reindeer wearing striped underwear. We ate cookies of all sorts, fruit kabobs, and drank Hi-C. I was given several sweet gifts by students. But this one takes the cake...



One of my little boys gave Essie Claire this adorable flower bow! Seriously do my students know me or what??? It just tickled me pink and Essie LOVED it!



I do have several more things to take pictures of to show but my camera battery is dead and I'm just tooo tired tonite! maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails