Tuesday, October 13, 2009

zebra

This is hands down one of my favorite outfits on Essie Claire!  We got it at that consignment sale!  She was sooooo cute in it today!  And considering it's freezing cold and rainy here she was warm and cozy as well!







We ran to walmart once Travis got home and she got many compliments on her outfit! Once we got home she took a nap while I cooked dinner.  Then it was playtime for us girlies!  She spit up on her outfit so I changed her into this OTHER zebra print one! :)  She was so snuggly.  I think it made her feel WILD because she growled and roared the whole time she was in it (I'll try to post a video later).













She's staring to hold herself up while sitting up...She balances really well!


So now we are watching the RED WOLF football game on ESPN and I just made some of Paula Deen's sour cream muffins (super yummo!). I'll post the recipe on the recipe blog later as well!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails