Saturday, March 7, 2009

Man-Cake

Tonight I attempted to make a very manly cake for Travis since he's worked so hard painting that pink bedroom. I attempted to make a football cake (can you tell?). It was a disaster. The cake cooked wierd. The outside burned and the middle was raw. But I decided to keep cooking it until the middle was done and just cut out the burned parts. So that's what I did. Then I just reconstructed the ends with icing (yes, one end of this cake is pure icing). I don't expect Ace of Cakes to contact me anytime soon for my decorating skills. But I will say, Travis loved it and said it was delicious. That's what counts right?
P.S. I don't know what is up with this picure. It looks right but when it uploads it tilts. Oh well!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails