- You weigh around 15 pounds...still wear 3-6 or 6-9 mos size clothes and size 2 diapers.
- You are crazy mobile and love to pull up everything!!!
- You are starting to get hair...mainly in the back.
- You are obsessed with other people's hair...you constantly pull and tug on it!
- You FINALLY have a bottom tooth break through the skin...the other is just about to.
- You just got over a horrible round of RSV...pitifulness.
- You still are teeny tiny and eat 6 oz every 4 hours. You eat baby food for lunch and dinner too. You LOVE yogurt and Cheerios.
- You idolize your big sister and try to do everything she does.
- You love to dance and "sing".
- You can say "momma" but it sounds like "mymommom", "dada", "papa" and "hi/bye". You are a professional waver.
- You have started to walk behind a push toy.
- You hate socks and shoes.
Monday, January 25, 2016
Lottie girl...you are EIGHT months old! How is that even possible?!
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Monday, January 18, 2016
We had a great time this year at Christmas...we decorated gingerbread houses, baked cookies, and made lot of memories. We were blessed to have all grandparents and Yaya at our house for Christmas day. We ate a huge meal and the girls loaded up on presents!!!
We went down to Batesville to celebrate Christmas a week early. This was Lottie's first Christmas celebration and she loved the attention and wrapping paper the most. Essie racked up on Monster High dolls and we all played the "Pie in the Face" game. We even made a late night trip down to the river to see the lights...it was sooo pretty!