- You weigh just under 15 pounds and are wearing 3-6 month size clothes, size 2 diapers, and shoes are still too big!
- You have learned to sit up really well and CRAWL this month!
- You love to eat real food and beg for food all day long.
- You can say "hi" "bye" dada".
- You wave the cutest, girliest waver ever.
- You have had several ear infections and we think you are teething.
- You are happy 99 percent of the time and are always smiling.
- Your sister is still your favorite person..you light up and grin from ear to ear when you see her!
- You are finally getting some hair!
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Lottie gal...you are SIX months old! One half a year! How can that be?! You are a bundle of personality right now....
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
We surprised Essie with a trip to the Polar Express this past weekend! She was beyond excited and could not wait to go. The girls wore matching jammies and braved the cold to get on. They loved the hot chocolate dancers and Santa the best. Lottie loved the lights and Essie was enthralled with it all...I have a feeling this will be a yearly deal for us from now on.